How to Order Transcripts of Your Recordings
We have just launched a new and improved mobile-friendly login and upload page for ordering transcripts on our site! You can now seamlessly upload recordings and request affordable transcripts from TranscriptionWing starting at $1.29.
To order transcriptions for your audio or video recordings, simply follow these steps:
- Click or tap the Get Started button on the upper-right corner of the TranscriptionWing homepage. This will take you to the landing page where you can log in and upload your recordings.
- Log in using your TranscriptionWing credentials.
- Select the audio or video recordings you wish to upload for transcriptions. You can either drag and drop your media or select “click here to browse” if you are uploading a file from a local folder on your computer. You can also import from cloud storage options Dropbox, Google Drive, or simply paste an external link and we will take care of it for you. We prefer .wav and .mp3 files, but we can transcribe any digital audio file type.
- The files you’ve selected will be displayed alongside a drop-down menu with the exact date of delivery options and its corresponding cost. Select your turnaround preferences from economy (5 business day), regular (2 business day), one-day, 9-AM (next business morning), or rush delivery option (4-hours same day).
- If you wish to provide specific instructions for your transcripts, click or tap the Add Instruction button. You can upload supporting documents, input project details, and specify labeling, verbatim, and timestamp preferences. You can also provide formatting instructions - we can customize your transcribed documents exactly the way you want them so there's less work for you when you get them.
- Make sure that the “Transcribe All” checkbox is ticked! Otherwise, your media will only be uploaded to your account and no transcript will be requested.
- You are now set to request for transcripts! Click “Upload” to start uploading.
- Congratulations! Your file has been uploaded and TranscriptionWing will be processing your transcriptions. To check on your requests, simply log into your account and the status of your transcripts will be displayed alongside the corresponding recording.
You can check our Frequently Asked Questions page for general questions you might have about before getting started. Should you wish to confirm or make any changes, you can also contact the TranscriptionWing team via email@example.com or call 203-413-2414 and we’d be happy to help.