TranscriptionWing is a service of Civicom.
TranscriptionWing was born!
TranscriptionWing is a service of Civicom. In 2005 Civicom launched a new typing service — transcriptions! This was primarily to serve the needs of our existing conference calling clients who were looking for quality audio transcription services. From there, word spread about our audio transcription services in New York, and we began to deliver fast transcriptions to many business sectors, including: marketing research transcriptions, educational institutions, entertainment industry transcriptions and other organizations holding meetings outside of our conference calling systems.
TranscriptionWing was built on the premise that Civicom strives to go above and beyond — not only surpassing the expectations of our clients, but also because of our ongoing dedication to improving what has been done in the past. We value the relationships we have built with our clients who depend on our ability to provide outstanding quality, exceptional delivery and unsurpassed accuracy. We take pride in our work as proven by our friendly customer service, meeting the unique needs of those we serve.
We understand that you need your documents fast. We stand out among the many transcription companies by taking precise measures to ensure this immediate need is met. Everything else you receive is just icing on the cake. . .
Civicom serves many of the world’s top 100 and 500 largest corporations with advanced communications solutions, and is able to do so at a very low cost due to a next-generation SIP technology platform; the first implementation of its kind in the U.S. The company was founded in 2000 on the premise that a combination of low-cost, convenience, and excellence in communication services would meet with broad acceptance in the marketplace.
Civicom currently offers services in the following general areas:
- Conference Calling – Virtually any form of conferencing possible at a great value.
- Event Calls – Civicom operators connect everyone and assist you on the call. Contact Us for details.
- Web Conferencing – Present, collaborate, share applications or show webcams over the web. Participants go to a simple web address to join.
- Webcasting – Broadcast your pre-recorded material or live presentation, or a combination of both, over the Internet to your very large audience./li>
- Transcription Services – We deliver your documents as quickly as 4 hours or as low-cost as $1.29/recorded minute.
- Dial-A-Note™ – Dial, speak your notes, and a transcript arrives by email or is entered directly into your CRM system.
- One Click Calling – People can call you, or vice versa, with a mouse click – instead of looking up phone numbers and dialing. Calls are made on regular phones.
- Marketing Research Services – New, flexible research methods enable superior client satisfaction.
- Custom Telephony Development – Need a solution that just isn’t out there? We’ll make it for you. Contact Us
President & CEO – David West. While running Nestlé’s juice company in the last five of his fifteen years with the world’s largest food company, David tripled sales to $180 million. He championed the development of the highly successful Juicy Juice brand and several other new products. He also consulted on strategy issues to multi-national and domestic consumer marketing and telecom companies for seven years. David holds an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Director of Technology – Ryan Weber. Ryan joined the development team in 2005 and has managed Civicom’s software and infrastructure since 2008. Ryan holds a computer science degree from the University of Connecticut.
Vice President Business Development – Rebecca West. Rebecca’s career has been in national and international client retention, sales, corporate communications, and general management — for AON, Hewitt Associates, and Kraft, and with clients of all sizes and industries. She holds a masters in media & communications from the New School for Social Research.
Business Director – Kate Xenelis. Kate has almost a decade of experience developing and managing new and existing products. Kate ensures Civicom delivers on its commitment to giving customers what they demand at an excellent value. Currently, she manages both TranscriptionWing and Dial-A-Note services, which together serve thousands of customers large and small, worldwide. With TranscriptionWing, her experience is your asset. Kate holds a degree, with highest honors, in Business Administration from Northeastern University.