I am working with confidential information. What is your policy on confidentiality and how do you ensure information stays behind closed doors?
Can you handle large projects?
What information do you require to get started?
What kind of industries do you support and audio file types do you transcribe?
Academic • Business • Conference Call • Dictation • Dissertation • Earnings Call • Financial • Focus Group • Group Discussion • Interview • Insurance Investigative • Lectures • Legal • Market Research • Media • Meeting • Podcast Transcription • Seminar • Sermon • Technical • Text-to-text Transcription • Television • Verbatim • Voicemail • Webinar • Web Conference
Do people transcribe my audio or is it a computer?
Do you take on translation projects?
How long are my completed transcripts stored in my online account?
I am working with a client that wants us to use a unique template/format for the transcripts. Do you guys accommodate for such requests?
If I mail my tapes to you, how long are the digital recordings stored in my online account?
I am a project manager and require a formal quote for my proposals. Does TranscriptionWing put together customized quotes?
How do you price my transcription project?
Is there a minimum purchase requirement or monthly fees associated with this service?
When will I be billed?
What types of audio files do you accept?
How do I send my digital files to you to be transcribed? Do I have to use an FTP site?
I have cassette tapes and miniDVs, can I send them to you to be converted so they can be transcribed?
How can I get the best recording possible?
- Ensure you are recording in a quiet location.
- On-location meetings often have the most background noise (i.e. in a laboratory, on the street or in a store, at a construction site, etc.). If you must record on-location vs. in a quiet room, it is best that each speaker have his/her own microphone.
- If you choose our KnowWho™ option, have them introduce themselves by name and state their name before before speaking as often as possible.
- Test the audio quality before your meeting/session begins. Do so by asking each person to say their name and then play back the recording. This will enable you to tell who needs to move closer to the microphone to ensure everyone’s comments are captured clearly.
- Need help tips? Give us a call (+1-203-618-1811) our toll free (888-223-9488) and we’ll help brainstorm ways to make your recording a success!
What is you turn around time?
I am in a rush and need my documents back TODAY! Can you help?
Is there anything that may cause the turnaround time to be greater than 1-2 business days?
How are the completed transcripts delivered?